16 Track Digital Recording Workstation
|Condition||New other (see description)|
An all-in-one audio workstation combining a digital mixer, multi-effects unit, hard disk recorder, and sampler. In addition to a recording section capable of recording 8 tracks simultaneously and 16-channel playback, the AW16G features a digital mixer with 16 analogue inputs, 1 stereo digital input, 16 recording tracks, and 2 effects returns, and is equipped with 36 input channels. An internal CD-RW drive.
Brilliant piece of kit for recording a band etc. Includes manual.
- 144 storage tracks (16 playback tracks plus stereo master track, all with eight virtual tracks).
- Simultaneous eight-track recording and 16-track playback at 16-bit, 44.1 kHz.
- 32-bit internal processing.
- 24-bit linear A-D/D-A conversion.
- Around 60 track hours of recording time with supplied 20GB hard drive.
- 1000 Songs per drive.
- 36-input mixer: 16 playback channels, eight input channels, four stereo sample tracks and two stereo effects returns).
- 45mm non-motorised faders.
- Dynamics and four-band parametric EQ on almost every channel.
- Two internal multi-effects processors.
- 240 x 64-pixel LCD with contrast.
- Eight quarter-inch balanced TRS inputs, two with additional 48V phantom-powered XLR inputs, and one with an additional high-impedance instrument input jack.
- Monitor and Stereo/Aux outputs: unbalanced quarter-inch jacks at -10dBV nominal level.
- Optical S/PDIF input and output.
- MIDI In and Out/Thru sockets.
- Master or slave synchronisation via MTC with MMC support. Transmits MIDI Clock.
- Onboard mix automation using 96 Scenes per Song. Dynamic mix automation via MIDI.
- Four tracks of stereo sample playback, maximum 44 seconds sample time.
- Tempo map, including Scene and Sample Pad switching functions.
- Dimensions: 99 x 425 x 322mm (hwd).
- Weight 4.4kg.