2007 Lotus Europa S
Sadly I am putting my Europa S up for sale, I’d really love it to go to an enthusiast.
I’ve put some details below but please just get in touch if you have any questions.
· 80k miles, 57 plate
· Full service history (last serviced and MOT’d in Oct ’18 at Craig Moncrieff Cars)
· Starlight black. The car was detailed in 2017 but front end could do with a respray as it has some stone chips and there are a few scuffs here and there. I would say it was good condition overall, but not a show car.
· ABS switch installed to disable the ABS when the driver desires: the 2 channel ABS is fairly poor in these cars so the option is there to disable it
· Elise parts Braided brake lines fitted to improve the brake feel
· A Longlife exhaust is fitted which gives a nice deep sound but does not drone
· Team Dynamic 1.2 wheels in satin black are fitted to provide a bigger footprint and allow for a better choice of tyres (the original lotus wheels with Bridgestone’s can be supplied for extra also)
· Alloy Radiator fitted to negate the plastic end cap issues with OEM Lotus radiators
Lotus ECU upgrade to 225 bhp
· A new windscreen was fitted in June 2017 as it had a stone chip in it.
· The header tank and O2 sensors have just been replaced
· New battery fitted last week.
The tyres are Nankang ns-2rs all round which I have found to be a fantastic tyre in all conditions, these are as new with around 6 mm tread remaining.
The brake discs and pads were replaced last year. I opted for EBC discs and Mintex 1144 pads as I’ve used these on the majority of my Lotus’ and they work great on the Europa as well.
Looking for £17,500 and the car is located in Newcastle.
If you would like any more information or pictures please just get in touch.