Rover Mini Cooper Sports 1.3i classic Auto
|Model||Mini Cooper Sports - Auto|
1998 Rover Mini Cooper Sports. 1.3i Auto
One of 400 in Volcano Orange – In superb condition throughout.
Never restored and it doesn’t need it! Truly excellent condition.
- Factory fitted Sportspack car finished in rare volcano orange,
- 59966 miles, or 96507 KM 9 Months MOT remaining.
- Black leather seats with magnolia piping, magnolia dials, Mirror finish, Piano black dash and door trims, black carpets. Rare Aircon – and its really cool. Bluetooth period looking radio fitted.
- Brand new diamond cut 13″ JBW Speedlite wheels with 4 matching new yokohamo A539 Tyres, fitted less than 1500 miles ago. (original sportspack wheels and tyres are available instead if you prefer these).
- In last 2 months, I’ve fitted, new steering rack, (MOT advisory) new engine mounts. Bespoke tailored back mats with magnolia piping, bespoke black, leather boot trim.
- Recent service, oil and filter, new brake shoes, etc.
- Excellent service history & A4 Ring binder of receipts.
- I am the second UK owner and a family friend was the first, he had it 6 years, imported to the UK 1/12/2015 Owned by me for 12 months since then and always kept in a garage in winter. Its been my daily drive the last 3 months, so everything works fine.
- A new Steering rack was fitted by local Mini Specialist after a recommendation from the last MOT, the specialist checked the car all over and apart from a engine mount rubber that needed replacing and a new back box, it required nothing else. (Both done) – He reported its the nicest he’s seen in a long time.
- Lots more pictures available, including under arches and sills and rear floor, to demonstrate how mint it is.
Might swap/px a VW T5/T6 Transporter. This is the only reason I’m selling the Mini. Yes you might see one slightly cheaper, but very much doubt you’ll find one better.
Listing ID: 406612cec57b2c94