Lotus Exige S ‘57’ (2008MY)
Lotus Exige S 240 – 2007 ‘57’ (2008 Model Year)
– Solar Yellow with Cup255 stripe pack.
– Performance, Sports & Touring Packs.
– AP Racing 4 piston front calipers.
– LTS Variable slip traction control.
– Forged wheels with Avon ZZR tyres.
– TRD airbox
– Air Conditioning (working perfectly!).
– Nitron single way adjustable platform dampers.
– Carbon fibre centre console, passenger airbag cover, central dash surround and binnacle.
– Fully carpeted interior (inner sills, floor and rear bulkhead)
– 4 point Schroth harnesses .
– Uprated rear toe links (recommended for all track running).
– Full service history.
– Large suspension overhaul ~3 years ago including full suspension bush and ball joint refresh, zinc plating of all suspension components, damper service, new clutch, uprated braided brake lines. The cars done less than 4k since then.
– 52,000miles (51,942)
This is pretty much the ultimate road car spec S2 Exige S. It benefits from the factory 240bhp conversion along with performance pack which gives a number of extras such as AP Racing 4 piston calipers and 308mm discs, full roof scoop, uprated clutch and variable slip traction control with launch control. It has a number of choice modifications to make the car even more impressive such as Nitron dampers all round, the raspy TRD airbox and unique carbon fibre interior dash and centre console. It also benefits from a fully carpeted (lightweight carpet) interior sills and tub floor to improve comfort.
This is a genuinely useable road car as well as fantastic track car, in the time I’ve had it its done road trips to the South of France and Italy, numerous track day events as well as Sprints where it has always performed faultlessly and doesn’t fail to put a smile on my face.
I have a large folder full of service and part receipts from both in my ownership and from the previous owners. It details a significant amount of spend on the car to ensure it is always maintained in top condition. It has recently had and MOT and full service from Back on Track Motorsport in Guildford who have always looked after the car for me. This included a new set of rear wheel bearings. If you’re looking for a well-cared for top spec S2 Exige then this is a fantastic example
I’ve owned this car since 2013 and a young child has meant I’ve done less than 1000miles in the last year and along with a new house purchase, sadly I can no longer justify keeping the car.
Test drives are only possible with proof of insurance. Viewings in Guildford, Surrey.