Lotus Europa S
2007 Lotus Europa S.
Starlight Black with “lux” interior and boot leather trimmings in tan.
For more information on the remarkable Europa S, read the excellent Pistonheads Buying Guide, which includes a mention of this car: https://www.pistonheads.com/features/ph-buying-guides/lotus-europa-type-121–ph-used-buying-guide/46823
It has been lightly upgraded as listed below. It is at 99,000 miles, and has never been involved in any accident.
Upgrades and major maintenance items are as follows:
– ECU remap by Courtneys, measured at 233 bhp.
– Milltek exhaust
– Uprated VX clutch (recently renewed)
– Gaz Pro Gold 1-way adjustable shocks (renewed).
– Adjustable front ARB
– 4-channel ABS
– Lotus-approved engine strap modification to reduce over-run “rumble”
– Hoffmans swirl pot fuel system (to eliminate fuel starvation on long left-hand bends)
– Hoffmans rear towing harness (steel wire)
– Front splitter in soft plastic (polypropylene) which also serves as an effective speedhump guard!
– Eliseparts harness bar and Schroth 4-point harnesses (with seatbelts retained)
– Radiator and air-con radiator renewed
– Air-con pump renewed… and the air-con works!
The car has mostly be maintained by Back-on-Track (Guildford), with some work by Hoffman’s (Henley). All maintenance records on file. Recent work as follows:
- Replacement NSF lower ball joint – 15/11/23
- MoT – 13/11/23 (98,321 miles)
- Annual service including replacement wheel bearing – 23/8/23
Turbo boost solenoid replaced – 4/4/23
- Air flow meter replaced – 7/12/22
- MoT – 7/12/22 (96,900 miles)
- Aircon compressor replaced – 23/8/22
- Annual service – 26/7/22
- MoT – 14/1/22 (94,345 miles)
- Gearbox rebuild and clutch replacement – 11/1/22
- Annual service including timing belt replacement – 11/8/21
- MoT – 19/11/20 (91,834 miles)
Personal registration plate is not included; it has reverted to AO57 CNA.