Lotus Elise SC Type 25 Jim Clark Edition
|Model||Lotus Elise SC|
|Colour||British Racing Green|
A rare Jim Clark Type 25 for sale. This is UK car #5 out of 25.
I have owned this car for the last 6 years, and sadly it’s time to let it go.
The car has had 3 owners including myself , and has currently 31500 on the dash, but the dash has been replaced by Bell & Colvill under warranty at 6100 miles. I have kept all the receipts that proves it.
The car is in great shape, driven regularly as to keep everything in order, including a working air-con unit, and has only a few stone chips that are to be expected for its age. It drives really well, pulls very strongly, turns heads, and feels very special.
The car is now booked for service, and will be sold serviced and MOTed.
Since owning it, I have had the service done religiously every year by a reputable Lotus specialist (Analogue Automotive), changing the supercharger belt every other years as required, and the car has only received a few mild modifications that are reversible and don’t detract from its exclusivity:
- Upgraded Focal speakers.
- Alpine audio detachable head unit.
- Upgraded aluminium radiator.
- Engine mount inserts for an improved gear shifting.
- Elise parts ventilated brake discs.
- Larini Group B exhaust with a lovely sound (cracks and pops on overrun), but that is not too loud.
I have also kept the original Lotus Stage 3 exhaust, audio head unit and speakers, that I will be happy to pass on for no additional fees if wanted.
This Type 25 came out of factory with some great and unique specifications, such as the now legendary wooden gear knob only available on this model, carbon leather seat bolster and door cards, wider front tyres, and its famous signature painted yellow stripe (that is not a sticker!). It has always been a rare and desirable Elise, and is even rarer in the UK since some UK cars have now left the country.
- 0-60 mph 4.3 seconds
- 0-100 km/h 4.6 seconds
- 0-100 mph (0-160 km/h) 10.8 seconds
- Max Speed 148 mph (238 km/h)
- Max Power 218 bhp at 8000 rpm (163 kW) (220 PS)
- Max Torque 156.2 lbft at 5000 rpm (211.8 Nm) (21.6 kgm)
- Unladen vehicle mass 870 kg
- C64 6-speed close ratio gearbox
- Lotus Traction Control System (TCS)
- ABS with servo assisted brakes
- Unique Lotus Sport 5 spoke forged Aluminium wheels in black with silver rim
- Soft Top
- Hard Top
- Air conditioning
- British Racing Green with Yellow Centre Stripe & Jim Clark Signature
- 3-piece rear diffuser with silver anodised finish
- Clear sill stone chip protection film
- Lightweight aluminium passenger foot-rest
- ProBax seats
- Plain black leather sun-visors
- Lightweight aluminium foot-well divider
- Black and red leather steering wheel
- Leather gear-lever gaiter
- Polished aluminium handbrake sleeve
- Driver and passenger airbags
- Immobiliser and remote activated alarm
- Central door locking
- Trim Upgrade
- Sport Pack