Lotus Elise S1 111S LHD - First registration 11/1999
|Model||Elise S1 111S|
|Mileage||Chassis: 130.000 km - Engine: 60.000 km|
“Testing the water”, they call it, I believe.
I am considering to sell my beloved Elise S1 111S, but there is no hurry … Since I have spent this year a lot of time on track with my race Caterham and the Elise only did 1.000 km, I have been thinking of selling. I don’ t want the car to gather dust while being neglected.
A short description:
– Belgian LHD car, no conversion.
– Full history and documentation.
– First owner had it from 11/1999 until 11/2011.
– I am the second owner since 11/2011 and did approximately 30.000 km with it during 8 years of ownership.
– Original 111S with following factory options: hardtop, radio pre-wiring and New Aluminium paint.
– 1.8 VVC engine, upgraded with following original Lotus parts: 160 Sport intake, 4-1 manifold, decat pipe and Janspeed exhaust. Engine rebuilt at 70.000 km, with full gasflowed head, but with the original camshafts. Engine producing a healthy 160 bhp, very sweet engine on the road and capable enough for the occasional trackday.
– Body, chassis, suspension, brakes, cooling circuit, interior, … all in perfect condition.
– Extra equipment: original Momo removable steering wheel, Lotus Sport quick shift as used in the Elise Sport, laminova oil – water cooler, lexan rear screen, shower cap matching the burgundy red soft top.
If needed, I can provide pictures of every detail of the car.
I have set a price of 22.500 EUR, which seems an honest price for a well maintained LHD Elise S1 111S. Most important is that my Elise gets a true Lotus enthusiast as nex custodian!