Just run in 209 bhp K series engine , 2Ublar Zirtec manifold, EP throttle bodies intake Kit
this…. AMAZING engine..
The engine has in it:
- Baffled Sump
- Modified Oil Pump with 11.5 Sintered gear
- A Farndon Steel crank
- Max speeding con rods
- EP Lightened Flyweel
- AP Competition clutch
- Fully Balanced bottom end
- Omega competition pistons
- Paul Ivy oversized valves
- VVC head, with VVC delete Kit, flowed and ported
- 1144 Camshafts
- Piper Vernier pulleys
- CoilPack fitted with competition HT leads
- A EP Carbon fibre Airbox kit with 42mm Throttle bodies fuel rail and injectors
- A 2Ubular 421 Manifold which has been Zirtec coated
- Engine has just been rebuilt and just completed its 1500mile run in, so now needs to change to synthetic oil.
- 209 bhp MAP from emerald file.
Not included is the Reverie Cover.
You can see my other listings for the Intake system and the Exhaust.
This is a amazing engine and you can literately just drop the whole package in and go. This Engine is in London near potters bar at the engine builder’s workshop (Rob @ Ratrace motorsport) please do ring him for any info if you need.
I have the identical engine in my car, so if you are keen, I can take you out in it to show you what you are buying. You can also ring me on 07711358509
This was up for sale before, however its being relisted due to a ******* on here having it for 5 weeks, then not paying and getting me to re-collect.