- Listed by: ibjamin
- Make: Lotus
- Model: Elise
- Year: 2002
- Mileage: 96.5k
- Colour: Black
- Location: Forest of Dean, Gloucestershire
- Country: United Kingdom
- Listed: 12 October, 2017 3:43 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 16 hours
Sad sale of a car I never thought i'd sell however I 'need' to scratch the SEPOC itch and move on.
The car is an S2 K series but has been sympathetically upgraded during my 5 years of ownership and has never let me down including multiple Euro trips:
- Nitron SS2
- Corbeau LE Pro Carbon/Kevlar Seats (less than 1k miles old)
- Scroth Harnesses (FIA 2019) and Elise Parts Harness Bar
- Larini silencer
- Janspeed small bore 421 manifold
- Elise Parts sports CAT
- Hurricane Induction kit
- Carbon Sills and Door Cards
- 2 Gauge Centre Mount
- Hardtop (soft top also included)
- 111 Racing barge boards111S style 3 piece rear diffuser and grills
- Latest LED rear lights
- Team Dynamics wheels in Black with recent AD08R Tyres
- Elise Parts Ally Bell disks with Pagid RS42 (front) and Mintex 1144 (rear)
- Sparco Alcantara steering wheel with Elise Shop snap off boss
- Replacement fuel tank including new fluro lined hoses
- Elise Parts mesh access panels
- Elise Parts front mesh grill replacment (not yet fitted)
The car really does want for nothing and i've maintained it regardless the miles it has done.
Also for those wanting more power than the 120 the Rover 'K' can offer I will include a Honda K20 engine inc gear box, ECU and Honda engine harness if wanted by the new owner. I was going to keep the car and carry out the conversion however I really have lost interest so just need to move it on.
I will also include the original interior (Red leather seats and door cards) should the new owner want them.
Happy to negotiate on price if the Honda is not required.
Any questions drop me a U2U