Aston Martin Vantage - 4.7 V8 - Manual - 2008
I can’t believe I’m putting this car up for sale but I have an Emira on order, I can’t have both and given the limited use it will have in the next few months I’d rather someone else gets to enjoy it over the summer.
I bought the car in March 2019 from a friend who had upgrade to a V12 Vantage, he had owned the car since 2011 and had cared for the car fastidiously, something that I have continued.
Car is a 2008 4.7 V8 Manual, one of the first 4.7 cars and in my opinion a big upgrade over the 4.3.
I have the car covered by the Aston Martin used car warranty until November 2022, it covers pretty much everything apart from consumables (brakes/tyres etc) so you can buy with confidence there will be no unpleasant surprises. Warranty can be transferred and renewed in November if you wish.
The car benefits from:
- Sport Pack
- Full Aston Martin service history
- New twin plate clutch fitted at Bamford Rose in 2020 (£3500 job)
- PPF on front and side replaced in 2021
- Freshly refurbished wheels
- Michelin PS4s with plenty of tread
- Disc and pads with plenty of life (rears replaced in 2020)
- Both rear light clusters replaced under warranty since 2019
- 700w surround sound audio
- Heated & memory seats
- Aston Martin Sports exhaust (valved) – Sounds amazing
Car is available for immediate purchase and enjoyment and with your thumb over the odometer could easily pass for a call with half the mileage.