2008 - Lotus Exige S
Sadly after a year of ownership I am having to sell my Exige due to a change in career. She has had a recent overhaul over the winter at Datum Motorsport. I was hoping to hold onto her after investing a large some of money, but my loss will hopefully be somebody else’s gain.
I have listed the specification below, and also listed a lot of the work that was carried out over the winter.
- 2008 Lotus Exige S – PX08 ABF
- 37,000 Miles
- 3 Owners
- Touring Pack
- Sports Pack
- Jubu Upgraded 3 & 4th Gears – http://www.hangar111.com/shop/lotus-2-eleven-gearbox-a-clutch/445-toyota-elise-exige-2-eleven-jubu-racing-gearset-2zz-c64-gearbox.html
- Jubu Racing 5.0 Final Drive – http://www.hangar111.com/shop/lotus-2-eleven-gearbox-a-clutch/520-exige-2-eleven-elise-111r-jubu-racing-gearset-2zz-c64-gearbox.html
- Harness Bar
- Probax Seats (with harness holes)
- Lotus 260 Upgrade
- TRD Airbox
- Air Con – Re-gassed
- Retrimmed Lotus Steering Wheel (Alcantara)
- Service History (Main Dealer or Specialist)
- Pro Race Alloys in Black
- Armour Fend
- Paintwork is in great condition, and has had a recent polish/wax treatment.
Along with the above, the below works/parts have been carried out/fitted over the winter.
- Fresh MOT
- New Windscreen
- Full Service – All Filters
- BOE QS Exhaust
- Rear Wheel Bearings
- Replace Handbrake Cables
- 2-Piece Front Discs & Pads
- Rear Discs & Pads
- 5 Element Rear Diffuser
- Rear Panel Delete
- 2010 Spoiler Rear Sprayed
- Front Splitter
- Baffled Sump
- Heat Resistor Pack
- Re-Gas Air Con
- Painted Heater Control Surround In Black
- Machined Heater Control Switches & Powder Coated Black
- Geo Set-Up
- Rear Toe Link Inner Joint
I think that just about covers it. As you can see she literally wants for nothing now. The gear box is fantastic, and with the shorter final drive it accelerates like a car with a lot more power.
Currently there is outstanding finance on the car with a company called JBR Capital, this will be cleared directly by the purchaser at time of sale, and confirmation from JBR will be issued to the buyer. I have linked their website below, so you can have a look at the Company. The car also has a tracker installed, but this will be removed at time of sale.
Thank you for reading my advert, if you would like any further pictures or would like to come and view the car feel free to give me a call or a U2U.